Saturday, September 17, 2011

"In wine there is truth"

Back to posting about the Market: One of my favorite date nights is to go to Thief Wine Shop in the Public Market.  I love the noise and energy of everything going on around me.  They have excellent wine choices and a really friendly staff.  I think the bar itself is fantastic.  It's made of multiple different woods and quite spectacular.   One of the really cool things about visiting the wine bar in the market is the ability to order or bring food from other places in the market to enjoy with your wine purchase.  If you are looking for a casual place to grab a glass of wine I highly suggest Thief in the public Market.   Check out their specials and their wine tastings at their site.

1 comment:

  1. that reading thing sounds like fun - hope you have a great weekend. There is a bluegrass festival at Prairie Island in Winona....started today, I think. Going to lunch at Signatures tomorrow - my new favorite place when I can splurge = calories and money -

    ReplyDelete